Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
2014 CEM Blended Learning
AASL - Web 2.0
Web 2.0 Journey
UCSC Career Center Activity
Figuring Out Your Next Move: More School or Start Your Career?
Rob Darrow. December 4, 2016
Year in School (circle one): Grad Student, Senior, Junior, Sophomore, Freshman
Languages You are Fluent in: __
1. Before you started UCSC:
What did you hope to gain academically while attending college?
What was your career goal ?
2. Do you still have these same academic and career goals?
3. What is your current major? __
4. How would you rate your interest in your current major (circle one)?
No Interest Low Interest Not Sure Some Interest Strong Interest
Jobs and careers are constantly changing so let’s see some of the types of careers that may fit with your academic and career interests:
5. Check the two options below that you prefer:
_ Working with People
_ Working with People and Data
_ Working with People and Ideas
_ Working with Data
_ Working with Data and Things
_ Working with Things
_ Working with Ideas and Things
_ Working with Ideas
6. Following graduation, which option do you prefer?
Advanced College Degree
Start Your Career
7. Now, explore some of your future career options to determine your next move with the "World of Work Map" :
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"